NSI is opening a short-term part-time work position for assistant who would be working as a focal point with major responsibility of gathering information on implementation of TBF recommendations.
The mandatory requirement for this position is proficient knowledge of Serbian and Albanian language and experience in conducting research. The applications of candidates who are proficient in either Serbian or Albanian language will also be considered. Deadline for application is 25th September 17:00.
Duration of the agreement: 9 months
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Gather information on the level of implementation of TBF recommendations from the relevant stakeholders
- Process the obtained information for publishing on the TBF platform (www.kosovotrustbuilding.com)
- Knowledge of Serbian and/or Albanian language
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences
- Relevant experience in conducting researches and using qualitative research methods
- Preferably previous experience in working with media
- Good knowledge on Kosovo legal framework
- Good communication and writing skills
- Good command of Microsoft package
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work in team and establish working relations with co-workers
- Knowledge of English language would be considered as an asset
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to the following e-mail address email@example.com no later than 25th of September 2019, 17:00.